The Roots - What They Do Album
|1||Respond / React (LP Version)||5:13|
|2||What They Do (Instrumental)||5:57|
|3||Respond / React (Clean)||5:44|
|4||What They Do (LP Version)||5:57|
|5||Respond / React (Instrumental)||5:44|
|6||What They Do (Clean)||4:33|
|GED 22181||The Roots||What They Do (CD, Maxi)||Geffen Records||GED 22181||Europe||1996|
|DGCCS-19407||The Roots||What They Do (Cass, Single)||Geffen Records||DGCCS-19407||US||1996|
|WGFST 22240||The Roots||What They Do (12", Promo)||Geffen Records||WGFST 22240||UK||1996|
|PRO-A-1047||The Roots||What They Do (12", Promo)||Geffen Records||PRO-A-1047||US||1996|
|GFST 22240||The Roots||What They Do (12")||Geffen Records||GFST 22240||UK||1996|
- A&R – Wendy Goldstein
- Art Direction, Layout – Julius Niskey
- Co-producer – Black Thought (tracks: B1 to B3), Grand Negaz, The (tracks: A1 to A3), Raphael Saadiq (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Executive-Producer – Richard Nichols
- Management – Watch Your Back Management
- Mixed By – Bob Power, Bob Power
- Photography By – Michael Lavine
- Producer – Brother ?uestion (tracks: A1 to A3), Kelo (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Remix – ?uestlove (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals – Raphael Saadiq (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Written-By – Thompson, Grey (tracks: A1 to A3), Williams (tracks: B1 to B3), Hubbard (tracks: A1 to A3), Saadiq (tracks: A1 to A3), Brown (tracks: A1 to A3), Smart Abdul-Basit (tracks: B1 to B3), Trotter
©℗ 1996 Geffen Records, Inc. DGC, manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp. Made in USA.
From the DGC album The Roots - Illadelph Halflife. Available on LP, Cassette and Compact Disc (DGC2/DGCC/DGCD-24972).
Track 1 to 3 published by: Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc./Grand Negaz Music/Godfather Music BMI/Jimmy Grey Publishing Designee/Raphael Saadiq Publishing Designee.
Track 4 to 6 published by: Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc./Grand Negaz Music BMI/Loop Assassins Publishing.
- Barcode: 7 20642 22271 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): DGC-12-22227-A PRO-A-1047-DGC-A-GL1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): DGC-12-22227-B PRO-A-1047-DGC-B-GL1
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Grand Negaz Music
- Published By – Godfather Music
- Published By – Jimmy Grey Publishing
- Published By – Raphael Saadiq Publishing
- Published By – Loop Assassins
The Roots are an American hip hop band, formed in 1987 by Tariq Black Thought Trotter and Ahmir Questlove Thompson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The Roots currently serve as the house band on NBC's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, having served in the same role on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from 20092014. The Roots are known for a jazzy and eclectic approach to hip-hop featuring live musical instruments and the group's work has consistently been met with critical acclaim. Illadelph Halflife - 1996 - DGC Records, Geffen Records, MCA Records. Текст песни: Never do what they do, what they do, what they do Never do what they do, what they do, what they do Lost generation, fast paced nation World population confront their the video for What They Do from The Roots's Home Grown The Beginner's Guide to Understanding The Roots, Volume 1 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar in album The Roots - What They Do 1996. The Roots - What They Do LP Version. The Roots - What They Do Instrumental. The Roots - RespondReact LP Version. The Roots - RespondReact Instrumental. Album Illadelph Halflife. What They Do Lyrics. Never do what they do, what they do, what they do Never do what they do, what they do, what they do. So when I hooked up with The Roots to make What They Do I felt like the bassline had to be something solid in the same way. Questlove is one of the best drummers in the world, period. From being around so much hip-hop, I knew exactly what to do on that track. This video caused a riff between The Roots and The Notorious . aka Biggie Smalls. Biggie thought The Roots were dissing him, due to the fact that this video somewhat resembled his own One More Chance video. Features Song Lyrics for The Roots's What They Do album. What They Do clean Lyrics. The Roots Lyrics provided by . Do you like this album Leave a review. In the Know. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop Wipe Out June 22, 1963. RIFFd: Nas Nasir. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop Mr. Tambourine Man June 21, 1965. The Roots' focus on live music began back in 1987, when rapper Black Thought Tariq Trotter and drummer uestlove Ahmir Khalib Thompson became friends at the Philadelphia High School for Creative Performing Arts. Playing around school, on the sidewalk, and later at talent shows with uestlove's drum kit backing Black Thought's rhymes, the pair began to earn money and hooked up with bassist Hub Leon Hubbard and rapper Malik B. Moving from the street to local clubs, the Roots became a highly tipped underground act around Philadelphia and New York. The Roots. What They Do. The Fire feat. The Roots - What They Do Album Version Album Version. What They Do Album Version Album Version. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps. The Roots - What They Do, The Roots feat. Erykah Badu, Eve - You Got Me, The Roots - Mellow My Man, Don't Say Nuthin', I Remember, BOOM, What They Do и другие скачать в mp3 и слушать музыку онлайн