Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial Album
|4||Theme From Subway Sue||4:25|
|8||Of Once And Future Kings||5:23|
- Bass – Rick Stockton
- Composed By – Pavlov's Dog
- Engineer – Tim Geelan
- Keyboards – David Hamilton
- Lead Guitar – Steve Scorfina
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – David Surkamp
- Mellotron, Flute – Doug Rayburn
- Mixed By – Ed Sprigg, Howie Lindeman
- Percussion – Mike Safron
- Producer – Murray Krugman, Sandy Pearlman
- Recorded By – Lou Schlossberg
- Violin, Viola – Siegfried Carver
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched, variant 1): ABCD 866 A - 1B Sx T MCR 1 S
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched, variant 2): ABCD 866 A MCR V3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched, variant 1): ABCD-866-B ⓛ Λ T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched, variant 2): ABCD 866 B X MCR
- Published By – Ron Powell Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Longshot Productions, Ltd.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
Pampered Menial - Pavlov's Dog. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Pampered Menial was the first album from Pavlov's Dog, a band produced by Murray Krugman and Sandy Pearlman, the duo behind Blue Oyster Cult. The seven men in this group are revealed in the gatefold holding Horace, a dog, while three engravings from 1849 by artist Robert Vernon make up the front, back and inside cover. A & R man Mark Spector had some kind of ears, what he was thinking here is anyone's guess. The solid riffs, the wonderful blend of sounds, all destroyed by David Surkamp's forced vocals which sound like some experiment by Pavlov gone awry. Pampered Menial is the debut album by American progressive rockAOR band Pavlov's Dog, released in 1975. The album features a line-up comprising David Surkamp, Steve Scorfina, Mike Safron, Rick Stockton, David Hamilton, Doug Rayburn and Siegfried Carver born Richard Nadler. Carver left the band soon after the album was released. It was first released on ABC Records, debuting on the charts in early April. The LP was soon reissued by Columbia Records, whose version with slightly different cover. Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial review: Cheerful, catchy, radio-friendly and with a simple instrumentation, Pampered Menial is everything that's usually seen as a sin in prog, done right. Formed in 1972 in St. Louis, Pavlov's Dog is probably the best example of a band that you'll either hate or love, not only because of their pop style in the prog world but mainly because of its vocalist: David Surkamp. Surkamp's voice can be described as Geddy Lee's on helium or as a sheep on its rutting period, EXTREMLY high-pitched, is what makes interesting even the worst albums by the band and is what won't allow you to forget Pampered Menial's sound even if you listen to it just once. Album 1974 9 Songs. Pampered Menial. Pavlov's Dog. Рок-музика Menial is a music studio album recording by PAVLOV'S DOG Crossover ProgProgressive Rock released in 1975 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Only for completionists 1. Listen free to Pavlov's Dog Pampered Menial Julia, Late November and more. 9 tracks 33:55. Pavlovs Dog. Released 1975. Pampered Menial Tracklist. Julia Menial. Other productions from Pavlov's Dog. Live and Unleashed. The Adventures of Echo & Boo and Assorted Small Tails. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen