Organisation - Tone Float Album
- Bass, Bells [Small Bells], Shaker [Shaky Tube], Percussion [Plastic Hammer] – Butch Hauf
- Composed By – Butch Hauf, Florian Schneider-Esleben, Fred Monicks
- Design [Cover Design] – 'Comus'
- Drums, Bongos, Maracas, Cowbell, Tambourine – Fred Monicks
- Flute [Electric Flute], Alto Flute, Bells [Bell], Triangle, Tambourine, Violin [Electroviolin] – Florian Schneider-Esleben
- Glockenspiel, Congas [Conga Gong], Musical Box, Bongos [Bangos], Voice – Basil Hammoudi
- Organ – Ralf Hutter
- Producer, Engineer – Conrad Plank, Organisation
Produced for Rainbow Productions
© 1970 RCA Limited
Original LP on RCA Victor.
Not to be mixed up with bootleg pressings without RCA Victor labels, but with the same Category, that were widely distributed. The front cover must have 'RCA' and 'Victor' lettering in the top corners, otherwise it is a bootleg.
Some more recent bootleg versions have identical covers. Watch for the colour of the labels, originals are orange. Also make sure of matrix numbers, detailed below.
The cover is unlaminated, printed on thin cardboard. The inner sleeve is the standard RCA thin plain paper type, with die cut label holes and curve cut top edge.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): XGBS 0291
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): XGBS 0292
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped - Variant 1 & 2): XGBS 0291- 1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped - Variant 1 & 2): XGBS 0292- 1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched - Variant 1 & 2): AIB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched - Variant 1): BIA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched - Variant 2): BIC
- Rights Society: Copyright Control
- Produced For – Rainbow Productions
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
Tone Float. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1970 Vinyl от Tone Float на Float is the only LP by the German band Organisation. Organisation was a predecessor to Kraftwerk, which was formed by two members of the band, Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider-Esleben, after the album's release. The album was produced by Konrad Conny Plank. Of the album's recording, Hütter would later say: Sales were poor and RCA opted to drop the band, which then dissolved following the departure of Hütter and Schneider-Esleben to Kraftwerk. Listen free to Organisation Tone Float Tone Float, Milk Rock and more. 6 tracks 52:13. Tone Float is a very unusual record for 1969. There is no blues-rock, no guitar solo, and no catchy single hit at all. Though it contains some familiar parts, it is not easy to classify. The organ suggests early Pink Floyd, perhaps from the Piper at the Gates of Dawn album. And there is some flute and violin, sometimes played in a jazzy way. Tone Float is a music studio album recording by ORGANISATION KrautrockProgressive Rock released in 1969 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Tone Float 20:46 2. Milk Rock 5:24 3. Silver Forest 3:19 4. Rhythm Salad 4:04 5. Noitasinagro 7:46. Total Time : 41:19. Line-up, Musicians. Tone Float is the first and only album by the band Organisation , which served as a predecessor to Kraftwerk. The album sold poorly, and the band dissolved. Of the album's recording, Hütter would later say: The studio was in the middle of an oil refinery. When we came out of the door we could hear the sound of those big flames burning off the fumes all kinds of industrial noises. Tone Float is ranked 42,833rd in the overall chart, 4,368th in the 1970s, and 449th in the year 1970. This album is rated in the top 5 of all albums on . Tone Float by Organisation Year: 1970 Overall rank: 42,833rd. Average Rating: 77100 from 16 votes. ORGANISATION TONE FLOAT Kraftwerk CD. Legendary 1970 Krautrock classic Long-awaited CD re-issue Full colour booklet with background notes and images. Rhythm Island. NEW & SEALED. Music Box Sets. Read full description. See details and exclusions - ORGANISATION TONE FLOAT Kraftwerk NEW & SEALED CD. Qty: 1 2 3. Though only a footnote in the history of pop music, Organisation was the actual germ of Kraftwerk. In 1968, students Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider met at Art Academy Remscheid and decided to take new musical ways. Both classically trained on pian