Hawkwind - Motorhead / Valium Ten Album
Bass – Harvey BainbridgeDrums – Mick Smith Guitar, Vocals, Synth – Dave BrockKeyboards – Steve SwindellsWritten-By – Brock, Bainbridge
Bass – LemmyDrums – A. PowellGuitar, Vocals, Synth – D. BrockWritten-By – Kilmister
|FLS EP 205||Hawkwind||Motorhead (12")||Flicknife Records||FLS EP 205||UK||1982|
|FLS 205||Hawkwind||Motorhead / Valium Ten (7", Lyn)||Flicknife Records||FLS 205||UK||1981|
|FLS EP 205||Hawkwind||Motorhead (12")||Flicknife Records||FLS EP 205||UK||1981|
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Sleeve [And Insert] – Frenchy, Gina G
Comes with a black and white insert listing band members for both tracks in the style of a family tree.
"Motorhead" recorded in 1975 at Olympic Studios. Originally released as the B-side of Kings Of Speed. In 1977, Big Beat releases Motörhead's version of it.
© United Artists Music
℗ 1981 Flicknife
"Valium Ten" recorded in 1978 at Rockfield Studios. Never been released before.
℗ 1981 Flicknife
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 1): FLS-205-A- (ALI) A PORKY PRIME CUT. I OWE YOU TWO. S3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 1): FLS-205-B-1 A PORKY PRIME CUT (ALI) FLICKNIFE THE SHARP LABEL. S8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 2): FLS-205-A- (ALI) A PORKY PRIME CUT. I OWE YOU TWO. S4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 2): FLS-205-B-1 A PORKY PRIME CUT (ALI) FLICKNIFE THE SHARP LABEL. S7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 3): FLS-205-A- (ALI) A PORKY PRIME CUT. I OWE YOU TWO. S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 3): FLS-205-B-1 A PORKY PRIME CUT (ALI) FLICKNIFE THE SHARP LABEL. S6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 4): FLS-205-A-1 (ALI) A PORKY PRIME CUT. I OWE YOU TWO. S9
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 4): FLS-205-B-1 A PORKY PRIME CUT (ALI) FLICKNIFE THE SHARP LABEL. S7
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flicknife Records
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mastered At – Allied Records Ltd.
Motorhead - Hawkwind. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Hawkwind is the self-titled debut album by Hawkwind, released in 1970, originally on Liberty Records, later reissued on Sunset Records. This album is historic since it is one of the first space rock LPs. The Pretty Things guitarist Dick Taylor, who was looking for a new venture after leaving the band, was pulled into Hawkwind playing some gigs and producing this album. After several unsuccessful attempts to capture the band's sound in the studio, it was decided simply to record it live in the studio. Motorhead, Valium Ten 1981. Album by Hawkwind. Valium Ten. was sampled in. Cavity Job by Autechre 1991. Motorhead - Valium 10. Space Rock. 乐队列表 Space Rock Hawkwind Motorhead - Valium 10. Add an audio file. Band Name Hawkwind. Album Name Motorhead - Valium 10. Type Single. 发布日期 1981. 出版公司 Flicknife Records. 音乐风格Space Rock. 拥有此专辑的会员0. Valium 10. Versions 4. Trouver Votre Version. В эфире. Hawkwind - Motorhead 3:04. Hawkwind-Valium Ten 7:50. Listes Ajouter à une Liste. shit 4 saletrade par kjs. Motorhead was also used by Hawkwind on their 1986 single MotorheadHurry on Sundown, released on Flicknife Records. From 1992 the song has been added to CD re-issues of Hawkwind's Warrior on the Edge of Time album. The song has also appeared on various compilation albums, such as British Tribal Music, The Hawkwind Collection and The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. Main article: Motorhead Motörhead song. MotorheadValium Ten. Index for Hawkwind 7, 12 & CD singles and EP's. Retrieved 14 May 2007. Hawkwind : Motorhead - Valium 10. Heavy Rock, United-Kingdom 1981 - Flicknife Records Saber mais. Motorhead You can call me Motorhead alright. Braindead total amnesia Get some mental anaesthesia Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights I guess Ill see ya all on the ice All good clean fun, have another stick of gum Man you look better already. Motorhead You can call me Motorhead, alright. Fourth day, five day marathon We're moving like a parallelogram Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights If I cant be wrong, I must be right I should be tired, and all I am is wired Ain't felt this good for an hour. From 1982, we have Motorheadand Valium Ten. Neither is bad but I just can't get into this stage of Hawkwind. The 1980's were a dry period for many bands and Hawkwind was no exception to the rule. They changed from psychodelic prog to more industrial or punk prog. Not always bad, but never quite. read more. Report this review 748820 Posted by mohaveman Friday, May 4, 2012 Review Permanlink. Post a review of HAWKWIND Motorhead. Members login zone. You know it's that righteous stuff Hawkwind play Lemmy's , Valium Ten Single. Hawkwind Format: Vinyl. Be the first to review this item. Please retry. Special offers and product promotions. Motorhead 1982 UK 7 single on Flicknife also including Valium Ten, picture sleeve with insert. FLS205