Climax Blues Band - Gold Plated Album
|1||Together And Free||3:52|
|5||Couldn't Get It Right||3:19|
|BTM 1009||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album, Gat)||BTM Records||BTM 1009||UK||1976|
|PL 70290||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA||PL 70290||Europe||Unknown|
|38-575||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album)||RCA||38-575||South Africa||1976|
|AIRAC-1271||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Air Mail Archive||AIRAC-1271||Japan||2006|
|ECLEC 2408||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (CD, Album, RE)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2408||Europe||2013|
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Ian Hessenburg, Jill Furmanovsky
- Artwork [Front Cover] – David Jackson
- Drums, Percussion – John Cuffley
- Electric Bass [Fender Jazz Bass, Precision Bass], Vocals – Derek Holt
- Engineer [Air London Studios] – Pete Henderson
- Engineer [Assistant, Air London Studios] – Colin Fairley
- Engineer [Chipping Norton Studios] – Barry Hammond
- Guitar, Vocals, 6-String Bass [Six String Bass] – Peter Haycock
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Richard Jones
- Management – Miles Copeland
- Mastered By – TJ
- Photography By [Inside Gatefold Sleeve] – Chris Runciman, John Cuffley
- Producer – Climax Blues Band (tracks: B1), Mike Vernon (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Saxophone, Guitar, Vocals – Colin Cooper
- Sleeve Notes – Charles Shaar Murray
- Written-By, Arranged By – Climax Blues Band
Ⓒ 1976 Sire Records, Inc. Ⓟ 1976 Sire Records, Inc. Marketed by ABC Records, Inc. / Printed in U.S.A.
Produced by Mike Vernon at Chipping Norton Studios, April-May, 1976;
except "Couldn't Get It Right" produced by the Climax Blues Band at Air London Studios, August, 1976.
Columbia, Santa Maria pressing. First issue, has "Marketed By ABC Records Inc." in rim-text and S1/S2/1Ƨ etched in runouts.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, On Label): SASD-7523-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, On Label): SASD-7523-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout (Variant 1) - Etched): SASD-7523-A-③ S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout (Variant 1) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523 B 1F D7 STERLING TJ S2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout (Variant 2) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523A 1E A17 STERLING TJ S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout (Variant 2) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523 B 1F D12 STERLING TJ S2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A variant 3 etched): SASD-7523-A-③ A3 1Ƨ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B variant 3 etched except STERLING stamped): SASD 7523 B 1F B11 STERLING TJ 1Ƨ
- Pressing Plant ID: S
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Record Company – Sire Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
Gold Plated is a 1976 album by the Climax Blues Band. It made 56 on the UK Albums Chart and 27 on the Billboard Album Chart, becoming their highest-selling album in either region. The album was produced by Mike Vernon. All songs were written by the Climax Blues Band. Colin Cooper - saxophones, vocals, guitar. Peter Haycock - guitar, vocals, 6-string bass. Richard Jones - keyboards, vocals, guitar. Derek Holt - Fender Jazz and Fender Precision basses, vocals. Climax Blues Band - Gold Plated Full Album Tracks: All tracks by Climax Blues Band. Together And Free - 3:49 02. Mighty Fire - 4:49 03. Chasing Blues Band. Climax Blues Band. 1974 Live at The Academy of Music, New York. The Climax Blues Band Plays On. Gold Plated. Climax Blues Band - Gold Plated 1976. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Blues Rock. Songs in album Climax Blues Band - Gold Plated 1976. Climax Blues Band - Together And Free. Climax Blues Band - Mighty Fire. Climax Blues Band - Chasing Chase. Climax Blues Band - Berlin Blues. Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right. Climax Blues Band - Rollin' Home. Climax Blues Band - Sav&apo. Album 1976 8 Songs. More By Climax Blues Band. FM, Live. Flying the Flag. Blues from the Attic. Gold is right - after gradually building their reputation a series of nine LPs, the Climax Blues Band finally enjoyed a serious hit single with Couldn't Get It Right, which hit number three on the American charts and led to this album and then two years of almost constant touring. The group is at its most laid-back here, slipping more into a funk than a blues groove for most of Gold Plated's length. Listen free to Climax Blues Band Gold Plated Together and Free, Mighty Fire and more. 8 tracks 31:50. i am sure i bought this album circa 1975. The Climax Blues Band originally Climax Chicago Blues Band from Stafford, England, was formed in late 1968. One of the leading lights of the late 1960s UK blues boom, the original members were guitarists Derek Holt and Peter Haycock 1951-2013, keyboardist Arthur Wood 1929-2005, bassist Richard Jones, and drummer George Newsome Colin Cooper 19392008 on vocals and saxophone made up the sextet. Released 1976. Gold Plated Tracklist. Together and Free Lyrics. Gold Plated Q&A. Producers Climax Blues Band. More Climax Blues Band albums. Producer Climax Blues Band tracks: B1, Mike Vernon tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4. Saxophone , Guitar, Vocals Colin Cooper. Written-By, Arranged By Climax Blues Band. Keel Mfg. pressing denoted by K etch in runouts. Title appears on labels as Gold Plated. Produced by Mike Vernon at Chipping Norton Studios, April-May, 1976 except Couldn't Get It Right produced by the Climax Blues Band at Air London Studios, August, 1976. Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale. Matrix, Runout Label A: SASD 7523-A. Band Name Climax Blues Band. Album Name Gold Plated. Type Album. Released date 1978. Labels RCA Records. Music StyleBlues Rock. Members owning this album1. Together and Free. Mighty Fire. Chasing Chance. Berlin Blues. Couldn't Get It Right. Rollin' Home