A Flock Of Seagulls - A Flock Of Seagulls Album
|1||Modern Love Is Automatic||3:49|
Producer – Bill Nelson
|7||You Can Run||4:28|
|8||Don't Ask Me||2:46|
|9||Standing In The Doorway||4:41|
|11||Space Age Love Song||3:45|
- Artwork, Design – Pete Watson
- Bass, Vocals – F. Maudsley
- Drums – A. Score
- Engineer – Mike Shipley
- Lead Guitar – P. Reynolds
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – M. Score
- Management – Checkmount Ltd.
- Mastered By [Vinyl Cut] – BilBo
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Paul Cox
- Producer – Mike Howlett (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B6)
- Written By [All Tracks] – M. Score/A. Score/F. Maudsley/P. Reynolds
- Written-by [All Titles] – A. Score, F. Maudsley, M. Score, P. Reynolds
Recorded at Battery Studios, London.
℗ © 1982 Zomba Productions Ltd.
Distributed by CBS Records Ltd.
All titles published by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd., except (B1) Bob The Dog Music (MCPS)
Original sound recordings made by Zomba Productions Ltd.
The Vs in the runouts are probably meant to be seagulls.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A labels): HOP 201A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B labels): HOP 201B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts (Variant 1)): V HOP-201-A1 BilBo - TAPE One vVvVv
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts (Variant 1)): V HOP-201-B1 BilBo - TAPE One vVv
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts (Variant 2)): HOP-201-A2 BilBo. TAPEOne
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts (Variant 2)): HOP-201-BI vVv BilBo ·TAPEOne
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM
- Record Company – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Bob The Dog Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, London
- Mastered At – Tape One
A Flock of Seagulls is the debut studio album by the new wave band A Flock of Seagulls. It was released in 1982 on Jive and featured the international hit single I Ran So Far Away, which reached the Top 10 in the US and New Zealand, as well as No. 1 in Australia. The song Space Age Love Song also managed to score radio play. On the success of the singles, the album reached No. 10 in the US. A Flock Of Seagulls: все альбомы, включая Wishing If I Had A Photograph Of You , I Ran So Far Away - Greatest Hits , I Ran So Far Away и другие. A Flock Of Seagulls - Live - A Flock Of Seagulls. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. A Flock Of Seagulls - All Four Original Members on Record for the first time since 1984. A big welcome to A Flock Of Seagulls. All four original members Mike Score, Ali Score, Paul Reynolds and Frank Maudsley, on record for the first time since 1984. All Four original members together again for INFLIGHT. A Flock of Seagulls are an English new wave and synth-pop band originally formed in 1979 in Liverpool by Michael Mike Score lead vocals, keyboards, his brother Alister Ali James Score drums, and Francis Lee Frank Maudsley bass, with their most famous line-up consisting of the Score brothers, Maudsley, and lead guitarist Paul Reynolds. A Flock of Seagulls were one of the most influential bands of the 1980s, mainly for their unique musical style due to the guitar work of Reynolds. The group. A Flock Of Seagulls. SME от лица компании Sony Music UK Spirit Music Nashville. Tears f o r Fears - The Hurting - 1983 LP Flock Of Seagulls. A Flock Of Seagulls may well be known for their bizarrely teased haircuts as much as their hit single I Ran. A Flock of. A Flock Of Seagulls may well be known for their bizarrely teased haircuts as much as their hit sing. Songs in album A Flock Of Seagulls - A Flock Of Seagulls 1982. A Flock Of Seagulls - Modern Love Is Automatic. A Flock Of Seagulls - Messages. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran. A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song. A Flock Of Seagulls - You Can Run. A Flock Of Seagulls - Telecommunication. A Flock Of Seagulls - Standing In The Doorway. A Flock Of Seagulls - Don't Ask Me. A Flock Of Seagu. It was released in 1982 on Jive see 1982 in music, and featured the international hit single I Ran So Far Away, which reached the Top 10 in the US and New Zealand, as well as No. View wiki. It was released in 1982 on Jive see 1982 in music, and fea. The Liverpool quintet A Flock of Seagulls first gained attention in the dance clubs with Telecommunication, included on this debut release. The band benefited from heavy play on MTV and quickly became known for their outrageous fashion and lead singer Mike Score's waterfall-like haircut. However, their self-titled debut is an enjoyable romp that was set apart from other synth-heavy acts of the time by Paul Reynolds' unique guitar style. The kinetic I Ran So Far Away became a video staple and a Top Ten radio hit. A Space Age Love Song, with its sy