1975, The - The 1975 Album
|3||Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You||2:54|
|14||She Way Out||3:59|
- Bass Guitar – Ross MacDonald
- Design – Samüel Johnson
- Drums, Programmed By [Programming], Synthesizer, Vocals, Photography By [For Tracks A1, A2, A4, B2, B4, C2, D2, D4] – George Daniel
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Mike Spink
- Engineer [Pro Tools Engineering] – Jonathan Gilmore
- Guitar – Adam Hann
- Management, A&R – Jamie Oborne
- Mastered By – Robin Schmidt
- Photography By [Front & Back Cover, For Tracks A3, B1, B3, C1, C3 To D1 & Credits] – David Drake
- Photography By [Photo Of B&] – David Ma
- Producer – George Daniel (tracks: B3, C4, D4), Matthew Healy (tracks: B3, C4, D4)
- Producer, Mixed By – 1975, The (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to C3, D1 to D3), Mike Crossey (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to C3, D1 to D3)
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Jonathan Gilmore, Mike Crossey
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Matthew Healy
- Written-By – Adam Hann, George Daniel, Matthew Healy, Ross MacDonald
This album was recorded at The Motor Museum Liverpool, Livingston Studios London & Rose Cottage Wilmslow between Autumn 2012 & Spring 2013.
Mastered @ 24 - 96 Mastering.
Published by Good Soldier Songs.
This sound recording is owned by Dirty Hit Ltd.
© 2013 Dirty Hit, under exclusive licence to Polydor Ltd. a division of Universal Music Group Ltd.
℗ 2013 Dirty Hit Ltd. © 2013 Dirty Hit Ltd.
Under exclusive license to Polydor Ltd. a Universal Music company.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Dirty Hit Ltd.
Made in EU.
- Barcode (scanned): 602537405152
- Barcode (text): 6 02537 40515 2
- Other (Disc 1 Category, on label): 3752591
- Other (Disc 2 Category, on label): 3752592
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
- Label Code: LC06444
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): 3D19717-01 A1 A 24-96 MASTERING DH0042 1st June The 1975
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): 3D19717-01 B1 A1 B 24-96 MASTERING 1st June The 1975 DH0042
- Matrix / Runout (C-sde): 3D19717-02 C1 C 24-96 MASTERING 1st June The 1975 DH0042
- Matrix / Runout (D-side): 3D19717-02 D1 D 24-96 MASTERING 1st June The 1975 DH0042
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dirty Hit Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dirty Hit Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Good Soldier Songs
- Recorded At – Motor Museum
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – Rose Cottage Wilmslow
- Mastered At – 24-96 Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – 24-96 Mastering
The 1975 is the debut studio album by English rock band the 1975. It was released on 2 September 2013 through Dirty Hit and Polydor. It was recorded with a record producer Mike Crossey. Between Autumn 2012 and Spring 2013, during which time the album was recorded, the band released four EPs. They toured to support and build momentum for the album, including numerous gigs and special appearances with other artists. The 1975 - The 1975. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Популярно у слушателей. The 1975. Исполнитель: The 1975. Debut studio album by The 1975, released on September 2nd, 2013. Prior to The 1975, the band had recorded and released four EPs. Chocolate and Sex appeared on Music For Cars and Sex, and were re-recorded for the album. The original renditions were then included in the deluxe version of The 1975. It also held the rest of the tracks from IV and Facedown, including several remixes, which made a total of 39 tracks. Debuting at 1 on the UK Albums Chart, The 1975s efforts did not go unnoticed. IF Youre Too Shy Let Me Know OUT 1975. SME, UMG от лица компании Polydor Records AMRA, Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP. The 1975 - Be My free to The 1975 The 1975 The 1975, The City and more. 16 tracks 51:00. The 1975 is the self-titled debut album by English indie rock band The 1975. It was recorded with Arctic Monkeys collaborator Mike Crossey. On 8 September 2013, the album debuted at No. 1 on the UK Albums Chart. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created 18 February 2012. Album 2013 16 Songs. While the riff-heavy sing-alongs are irresistible, the slower and introspective tracks are delightfully nuanced, blanketing atmospheric synths over melodies that take cues from American R&B. A fascinating mixture of polished pop and intricate musicianship. The 1975 2. The City 3. Chocolate 5. Sex 6. Talk 7. An Encounter 8. Heart Out 9. Settle Down 10. Robbers 11. Girls 12. She Way Out 14. Menswear 15. puedes buscar la musica de. the 1975 I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it Gracias 3. dreaming-legendHobbyist Photographer. Nov 11, 2016